10 Things to Do When Facebook is Down
By Seamus Condron / September 23, 2010 3:00 PM / 4 CommentsShare0diggsdigg
Ten Things to Do When Facebook is Down
- Rekindle your relationship with productivity, hygiene.
- Call one of your 5,000 Facebook “friends” on the phone, enjoy the awkward silence.
- Bring down Twitter with incessant “Facebook is down” tweets. Cue apocolypse!
- Did somebody say crochet party?
- Experiment with offline poking. Keep your lawyer’s number handy.
- Take a Digg “power user” to dinner. Bring extra cash.
- Party crashing with Michael Arrington!
- Go to the grocey store. Your Farmville vegetables are rotting and you’re looking frail.
- Follow us on Twitter. And when it’s back up, Facebook!
- Write a post just like this and watch the pageviews pour in!